Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bo Diddley & His GUITAR! Invade Siegel Center
Ca$hflow X
post Aug 31 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Rez Dog 49

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 14

Bo Diddley is invading the Siegel Center on November 5. Check out http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/8587 for ticket information.

--------------------
Rush Limbaugh on Whoppie Goldberg: "Whoopie Goldberg is a five star imbecile, a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance."
Timmy Danger to Playboy Pete on GXW Inferno: "You're the only guy that makes Dr. Stud look like Ric Flair."
Comedian Wanka Sykes on Rush Limbaugh: "Rush Limbaugh, I hope the country fails; I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a good waterboarding, that's what he needs."

The Joker in Batman: Arkham Asylum: "Too easy! Played you like a violin, then cut your strings!"

An exchange between Pharaoh and a backwoods fan at the Carolina Sports Arena in Burlington, NC:
Pharaoh: I'm a GOD, do you hear me?
Fan: God's up there.
Pharaoh: NO!!!! I'm a god, you eunuch.
Fan: God is WHITE!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Aug 31 2006, 02:28 PM
Post #2

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Ca$hflow X @ Aug 31 2006, 10:43 AM) [snapback]1410[/snapback]

Bo Diddley is invading the Siegel Center on November 5. Check out http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/8587 for ticket information.

My Dad will be all over this.

--------------------

Accomplishments
1 Time TFW WORLD~! Heavyweight Champion
2007 Two-Time TWO-TIME Vealie Award Winner for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of "Outed Lil' Bitchness" and "Just Stupid Moderating"

TRIPLE H is also the reason for the very existence of the Earth, the Sun, and most macroscopic objects in the universe; without it, matter would not have coalesced into these large masses and life, as we know it, would not exist. - AriGold, F4W Online
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 10:13 PM
2007 AirplaneSpin.com