Reply to this topicStart new topic
> future of the site
WrestlingPower
post Aug 19 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #1

Mid-Atlantic Legend

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 126

It's no secret how dead this site has become as admins (myself included) have lost interest & moved on. There was a recent issue with needing to get the domain paid for which is why the board was offline for a couple days. That wasn't an attempt to take the board down or anything but an oversight on Kevin's part.

But we are curious what people's thoughts are on the future of the board. If we removed a bunch of forums & just pared it down to VA indy stuff is that something people would be interested in? Are you looking to discuss other things or are you able to find other outlets for that?

Basically make your pleas here for what you like, what you can't live without, and justifications for keeping all or part of this board. Not sure if or when any discussion will take place or if the board really will be taken down or made read only but take this as a warning to save off anything you might want to keep or move elsewhere just in case.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pat Anderson
post Aug 26 2011, 03:56 PM
Post #2

Main Eventer

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,684

...i still have a few things i could tell the folks about The Jack and Gary Work On The Workers Charade tongue.gif ...or we can blame it all on Bush tongue.gif ...

--------------------
...try the veal...
...i'll be here all night...

...i live in freedom with Veal at http://pub45.bravenet.com/forum/3799571728/ ...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 02:51 PM
2007 AirplaneSpin.com